By ncs Posted March 11, 2022
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand manpower requirements from the concern departments and implement effectively sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Communicating with applicants and schedule interview with concern department.
- Conduct HR orientation for the new hired employees.
- Planning creative events and activities on weekly basis to engage employees.
- Prepare and maintain various reports and registers.
- Assist with day-to day operations of the HR functions.
- MBA/MSW or equivalent degree.
- Sound knowledge in Human Resource Management system and Application tracking system.
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- Sound Knowledge in MS office.
Person who is willing to work full time with full life cycle of project management is required.
Immediate Joining /30 days of Notice period maximum will be preferred.
Qualification – MBA/MSW or equivalent degree.
Location : Chennai (Should be willing to travel)READ MORE